School and parent collaboration
FASRI and parents work together to fulfill and support the School's Mission. To develop and enhance children's natural abilities, to maintain high academic standards and to help children build a sense of responsibility, the relationship between home and school should focus on one outcome: the education of the child. This shared responsibility determines a child's success and achievement at FASRI.
Parents can expect FASRI to:
- Communicate openly and honestly about your child's academic and social development.
- Outline clear, articulated expectations for school behavior and for academic performance.
- Respond quickly to inquiries and concerns.
- Notify you in advance of schedules, calendars and events.
- Respect the fact that parents make the final decision concerning their child.
- Provide extra help and resources to support the learning of French.
FASRI expects parents to:
- Support their child and be their moral mentor.
- Communicate concerns/issues to the appropriate person.
- Respect the job of teachers through punctuality and active participation.
- Understand financial responsibilities.
- Avoid the rumor mill.
- Act as a FASRI ambassador.
- Become familiar with and embrace the Mission and Values of the School.